Quality care is available at affordable prices for all.
If you have questions about the treatment you may require, feel free to ask any of our staff members and they will do their best to answer them for you.
Treating health problems such as:
- Cough, bronchitis, and upper respiratory infections
- Flu and flu-like symptoms
- Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
- Ear infections
- Abrasions, minor cuts, and lacerations
- Minor burns
- Sprains, strains, joint pain, and minor fractures
- Insect bites
- Physicals for school, camp, pre-employment
- DOT physicals
- Legal drug screens & breath alcohol testing
- Blood tests
- TB skin tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Strep tests
- Covid-19 test
- Flu test
- Injectable antibiotics and “steroids”
- Updraft treatments
We accept most insurances as well as Medicare and Medicaid in many cases.
If you are using insurance, be sure to bring a copy of your current insurance card and information. A photo ID is also required. If you do not have insurance currently or prefer to pay out of pocket, we welcome cash, credit and debit cards as well as checks (in most cases).